If the enrolling student has never taken a dance class at the Mona Khan Company before, the student is eligible to enroll at the new student rate.
Promotion codes to enroll as a new student are available on our Facebook page!
Please note that our registration team will cancel and refund a student’s registration fees if our system reflects any previous enrollment by that student in a Mona Khan Company dance class.
We are pleased to offer discounts to families of four or more who are enrolled in our classes!
4+ Enrolled Family Members: $20 discount per member
Three Easy Steps:
- Enroll at the discounted rate
- Submit age proof for any children you in your family
- Submit a request to get a refund here. All requests for the refund must be submitted by April 23rd
Upon verification, a refund will be issued within 4-6 weeks after classes start.
Please keep in mind the following:
- A Family Is Defined As: Immediate family consisting of two parents and their children. Each family account in our registration system, Mindbody , can consist of the account holder (login credentials associated with this person), a spouse, and the children. Mindbody allows for each relationship to be labeled – we recommend you do this in your account to avoid delays in getting the discount
- Proof: Spousal relationship proof is not required. For all children in the account, birth certificate proof showing the parents’ name and the child name must be submitted
- Expiration: The family discount expires the same day as the other discounts offered (January 5th at midnight) – all members of the family must be enrolled by this date to be counted as part of the family
- Combination With Other Discounts: The family discount can be combined with the continuing student discounted rate. If a member of your family is eligible for the new student discount, they can be counted as a part of the family, so that the rest of the family members can get the discount! The new student will not receive the family discount
If you register before the discounted rate ends (Thursday, April 5th), the first class will be charged at the discounted rate of $215 (Basic and Intermediate levels) and $235 (Advanced and Master levels). The second class will be charged at a discounted rate of $165.
If you register after the discounted rate ends (after Thursday, April 5th), the first class will be charged at the regular rate of $245 (Basic and Intermediate Levels) and $265 (Advanced and Master Levels). The second class will be charged at a discounted rate of $165.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request this discount.
Multiple class discounts are applicable only to quarterly dance classes. The same student must be enrolled in each of the classes to be eligible for the multi-class discount.